
Schacky-Park
Attraction · Munich
Checked
Schacky-Park began in 1903, when Baron Ludwig von Schacky and his wife Julia bought meadowland along two streams here and laid out an 18-hectare garden. From 1905 they added a Monopteros pavilion, fountains, ponds, a teahouse and marble statues, one of the few Gründerzeit-era parks surviving on Lake Ammer. Nuns farmed the land from 1933 until 2003, letting it grow wild, before the municipality and volunteers restored it from 2006.
Practical
- Hours
- Tu-Su 10:00-19:00
Hours per OpenStreetMap, may be outdated.